Invitation Artalk 3 & Network Session
Are you an artist or arts group living on the Mornington Peninsula? Are you a teacher or working in a library and looking for arts workshops and experiences in 2015? As part of Regional Arts Victoria’s annual Home is Where the Hall Is project, Mornington Peninsula Shire Council has invited staff from Regional Arts Victoria to conduct an information session in November about a number of opportunities and avenues for support. At the information session you will hear about:
- Regional Arts Victoria
- Funding opportunities for organisations and individuals
- The exciting Education and Families program for 2015
This information session will be hosted by The Art Group of Flinders Inc and will provide the opportunity to not only hear what resources and opportunities are available but to meet and network with key Regional Arts Victoria staff, as well as members of other arts and cultural networks in your area.
Date Monday 17th November, 2014 4.30pm – 7.30pm Supper will be provided
Venue Flinders Civic Hall 54-56 Cook St Flinders Victoria 3929
RSVP Places are limited so please RSVP by Friday 14 November to Andrea Ebsworth on email@example.com or phone: (03) 5950 1716.
- Liz Zito – Cultural Partnerships Manager, Regional Arts Victoria
- Suzi Cordell – Education and Families Manager, Regional Arts Victoria
- Andrea Ebsworth, Cultural Planner, Libraries, Arts & Culture, Mornington Peninsula Shire
To register an event for Home is Where the Hall is or to find out more about the project, visit http://www.homeiswherethehallis.com