Thank you for visiting Artsonthepeninsula artsblog and associated Facebook pages (Arts & Culture MornPen Shire & Artsonthepeninsula) Mornington Peninsula Shire has developed the Arts blog and Facebook Pages to help keep the community informed about arts and cultural events. We welcome your interaction and feedback.
All posting of comments on our pages are at the discretion of the page administrators. Mornington Peninsula Shire does not intend to prevent the posting of candid comments or critiques, but will take appropriate steps to protect the privacy and rights of individuals. The page administrators will review all postings to ensure they follow these guidelines.
The page administrators will remove any posting that:
- – Breaks the law, incites violence or lawlessness, or encourages others to do so, including violation of copyright laws.
- – Encourages or glamorises the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs.
- – Contains abusive, demeaning, or inappropriate language or statements. This prohibition includes remarks that are discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, age, or disability, as well as those that contain profanity, are sexually explicit, lewd, provocative, or that describe graphic violence or lawlessness.
- – Easily identifies people in a defamatory, abusive, or generally negative manner.
- – Invades another idividual’s privacy.
- – Is a direct advertisement for a business or commercial operation.
- – Is spam – i.e.: repeatedly posting the same comment or comments.
- – Is not generally suited for an audience of all ages.
The Mornington Peninsula Shire page administrators reserve the right to remove access rights to any user who posts information in violation of these guidelines. If you have a comment or would like to report a post for us to review, send an email to email@example.com or contact the Shire’s Cultural Planner 5950 1716.