Where: Safety Beach Yacht Club
Cost: $20pp includes luncheon, morning and afternoon teas
For bookings: http://bit.ly/1KFKOCa
Secrets of Success: OUTLINE OF THE DAY
For independent artists, small-medium arts organisations or creative industries
Morning 8:30am for 9:00am start – 1:00pm — The Business & Your Beliefs
The morning seminar is a fast passed fun run through the knowledge, information, tools and confidence you need to understand your art as a business and to succeed in running/starting an arts business.
- What is an arts business? and what to do to have a successful one.
- You’re an entrepreneur: deploy your creativity to make a living.
- The money stuff: get it, manage it, invest in yourself.
- Manage your time: balance the art and the business.
- Manage your mind: eliminate limiting beliefs
Afternoon 2:00pm – 6:00pm — Marketing & Confidence
The afternoon includes experiential learning activities that make a profound change in the way you see yourself and your art.
- Goals and results: set goals and visualise results
- Your future success: plant the image of success in your personal time line.
- Customers and marketing: why people love you and want more of you.
- How to sell yourself and your art: Don’t sell . . . share your brilliance.
- Use smarter more effective marketing: stop spruiking the product, identify the benefits
BONUS: The afternoon also includes information about how to progress with the work from today by leaning about the incubator’s on-line training program, The Artists Transformation School.