The Music Works Grants program openS 18 January and closes February 2017. The Music Works Grants program aims to:
- Support strategic professional development and career opportunities for Victorian contemporary music artists, musicians, performers and associated industry professionals where funding or access to resources are a barrier
- Increase the capacity and market share of the Victorian contemporary music industry
- Showcase Victorian content locally, nationally and internationally
- Strategically invest in economic growth and long term sustainability for the Victorian contemporary music industry
- Fund projects that nurture creative talent and strengthen Victoria’s unique and diverse creative culture.
For full details of the Music Works Major Funding Round program, please visit creative.vic.gov.au/funding-and-support/programs/music-works/music-works-major-funding-rounds